Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hello there!

    Hi! I'm Stormstar, but you can call me Hazel Shyflower (my pen name) if you want. I am on Scratch (user is rooney625), Animal Jam (user is Rooney625), and I LOVE warrior cats along with My Little Pony! In fact, I'm 2nd in line for The Apprentice's Quest at my local library and waiting for season 6 of MLP to come out on Netflix! As well as I like to have fun, I'd like to set a few ground rules:

1. NO CUSSING! Cussing is a BIG no no around here! This blog focuses on things that are mainly meant for children, so you MUST be respectful of that. I'd also like to keep their childhood as profanity-free as possible.

2. BE KIND! Alright, this is another big one around here.  I don't want any cyberbullies or trolls around here. If a debate begins in the comments, DO NOT:  be rude, crude, or mean.

3. DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO! I don't want anyone getting kidnapped or something just because they shared their personal info on my blog.

4. RESPECT OTHERS LIKES AND OPINIONS! self explanitory

5. HAVE FUN! Again, self explanatory. 

I'll try my best to make this a daily thing, so on weekdays expect the newest blog post from 2:35- 3:40 PM pacific time, and on weekends 6-7 AM Pacific

Here's a cute gif to end the post:






No comments:

Post a Comment